TechWeek18 is a national festival amplifying New Zealand innovation that is good for the world - it is about connecting NZ companies, promoting leading edge tech to overseas investors. See https://techweek.co.nz/
There are 9 days of a variety of events around the country and we want to make sure that Waikato shines.
We are a small working group and picking up the coordination role for the region’s activities under contract to NZTech.
Wintec - Jannat Maqbool
University of Waikato - Brian Cole
National Fieldays - Gail Hendricks
Chamber of Commerce - William Durning
Cultivate IT - Thomas Coats
Cultivate IT - Claudia Hill
LayerX - Bruce Trevarthen
Sparktank - Rachel Kelly
Waikato Innovation Park - Craig Purcell
Waikato Innovation Park - Hayley Smith
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU!
- Consider showing off your Tech initiatives - the more the merrier through
- Onsite demos at your site
- Setting up a display with others at the Park as a part of our Showcase
- Setting up a display somewhere else in the region (Matamata, Paeroa, Thames, Raglan etc)
- Let us know of any leading edge activities you have going - and whether you have speakers that can tell a good story
- Join us at the Park on 23 January for a bit of a briefing (10 am) or drop us a note and we can catch up with you individually - Just message anyone from the list above or email me.
We are pulling together all the pieces and can assist with your planning, promotion and coordination so we hope to hear from you with all your latest innovations